Marina Korol is a co-founder of The Law Offices of Korol and Velen. She is an attorney licensed to practice before all of the Courts of the State of California, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from California State University, Northridge in 1988 and her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in 1992.
In recognition of her superior legal ability, Ms. Korol has been named a “Super Lawyer” by Los Angeles Magazine for three consecutive years.
Ms. Korol speaks Hebrew and Russian fluently. She is married and has two children.
Areas of Practice
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1993
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- California State University, Northridge, Los Angeles, CA, USA