Rozanna M. Velen is a co-founder of The Law Offices of Korol and Velen. She is an attorney licensed to practice before all of the Courts of the State of California, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, and the United States District Court for the Central District of California. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from University of California at Los Angeles in 1988 and her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in 1992.
Ms. Velen is a member of the California State Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Beverly Hills Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service. She serves as a Mediator in the Los Angeles Superior Court, Central District.
Rozanna Velen was selected as a “Super Lawyer” first in 2007 and has been selected every year since (most recently in 2018). She has also received Martindale Hubbell’s coveted “AV” rating, signifying preeminent legal ability and the highest ethical standards.
Ms. Velen speaks Russian fluently. She is married and has two children.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Calif., USA
Awards & Accolades
- 2007 - 2018 Southern California Super Lawyers
- 2018 AV Preeminent® Rating with Martindale-Hubbell®
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member