Divorce seems to go hand-in-hand with Hollywood celebrities. But here’s a list of stars that have never sought the “d” word.
Celebrities Who Aren’t Divorced
- Rita Wilson and Tom Hanks are still happily married to each other. When asked what their secret is to a happy marriage, she responded: “You’ve got to want to be married to the person you’re married to.” And he responded: “My secret to a happy marriage is just being married to the right woman. I got lucky with the wonderful Rita Wilson. I’m the luckiest man alive.”
- Rocker Jon Bon Jovi married his high school sweetheart, Dorothea Hurley, in 1989. They’ve been married ever since.
- Meryl Streep and husband Don Gummer have been married for 37 years. Not only does the award-winning actress know the secret to a successful acting career, she also seems to know the secret to a successful marriage. According to her, “Conversation is the key to a successful marriage.”
- Jeff Bridges met his wife of 38 years on the set of Rancho Deluxe in 1974.
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have been happily wed since 2008.
- In 1970 Billy Crystal took Janice Goldfinger as his bride. Seems the comedian has worked out how women and men work: “Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.”
If you’re seeking divorce, and are unsure of next steps, you should contact a divorce attorney that can help walk you through the divorce process. A divorce attorney will be able to advise you on child custody, marital property division, and spousal support. For questions regarding divorce contact the Law Offices of Korol and Velen, Certified Family Law Specialists.
Source: The Huffington Post, Celebrities Who Have NEVER Been Divorced, February 9, 2015
Law Offices of Korol and Velen, Certified Family Law Specialists
6300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1430,
Los Angeles, CA 90048